Active Aqua Utility Submersible Pump
Utility Submersible Pumps by Active Aqua are tough, maximum-capacity water pumps for the transfer and recirculation of water and nutrient solution. These pumps are ideal for use in hydroponics as well as many other applications including aquariums, ponds, fountains and other water features, and more. Available in two models with transfer capacities of 2642 GPH at 6.23psi (AAPC2010) and 5284 GPH at 10.44psi (this model, AAPC2020).
- Can also be used inline (non-submersed) below the water level
- Vortex impeller
- Durable impeller can withstand operation in water containing solids and sediment (up to a 6 mm particle size)
- Ceramic bearings for continuous use
- All electrical parts completely sealed in
- Energy-saving split tube motor
- Built-in thermal overload protection
- Removable rotor assembly for simple maintenance
- Optimal filtration
- Dual use (submersed and inline)
- Head height: 14' (AAPC2010) and 23' (AAPC2020)
|Shipping Weight||12.58 lbs.|
|Package Dimensions||15.75L x 9.06W x 7.87H|
|Rated Amperage:||3 A|
|Rated Wattage:||378 W|
|Wire Gauge (AWG):||18AWG,20.5ft|
US Delivery over 99$
Free, Fast Local Shipping
All continental US orders over $99 qualify for free shipping.
We understand the importance of privacy to many of our customers. All orders placed on Growbuds are shipped in plain boxes without explicit identifying marks.
Between 1 and 5 business days, depending on your location.
For up to 90 days, depending on the brand.
Please refer to our Shipping & Returns policy page for more detailed information.