Why are the Kind K5 series XL750's the Best LED Grow Light Fixtures?
1. Extra Large footprint solves one of the main problems that LED lights have faced in the past. Because of historically small footprints, due to small circuit board construction, LED lights have always failed to deliver the finished harvest weights promised in comparison to their said HPS counterparts. Truly lit square footage of canopy space is a very crucial component to overall harvest weight. Kind LED features high-quality diodes intensified with secondary optical lenses and spread over an extra large housing, now providing true footprint replacements for 750w and 1000w HPS. Finally, with Kind LED, harvest weights are true to spec.
2. Fully customizable spectrum allows the user to not only adjust the spectrum to match vegetative and flowering stages of their plants, but also allows for specific spectrum control for nearly any type of plant genus in applications such as greenhouse growing and in agriculture operations where crop rotation, or crop zoning, is common.
3. UL LISTED Our K5 Series LED Grow Lights meet the most stringent safety standards, allowing you to grow with confidence.
4. Internal timing function of the K5 series lights allows for more streamline setups where the user can do away with separate analog or digital timers that can be bulky and extremely unreliable. Now, all light cycles are programmed and changed from a convenient remote.
5. 8 stage ‘mother earth’ timing function allows user to mimic the great outdoors like never before seen in indoor growing, slowly waking your plants up in the morning and seeing them to bed every night. 8 separately set stages allow for light to gently turn on in the ‘morning’ (sunrise), intensify into full power (full day sun), then gently turn off in the ‘evening’ (sunset). Each of these stages can be set to the user’s desired duration and desired spectrum intensities.
6. Perfect mix of 3 watt and 5 watt diodes create the ideal amount of usable light for lush, healthy, huge plants. 5 watt LED diodes are awesome. They emit an intense amount of light and have the ability to penetrate the plants canopy like no other. But, too many 5 watt LED chips, and a light can run too hot, doing away with one of the main benefits of LED lights. The K5 series lights have the best of both worlds. The ‘sweet spot’ efficiency of the 3 watt LED chips, mixed with the harvest boosting power of the 5 watt LED chips. Perfect mix of 3 watt and 5 watt diodes create the ideal amount of usable light for lush, healthy, huge plants. 5 watt LED diodes are awesome. They emit an intense amount of light and have the ability to penetrate the plants canopy like no other. But, too many 5 watt LED chips, and a light can run too hot, doing away with one of the main benefits of LED lights. The K5 series lights have the best of both worlds. The ‘sweet spot’ efficiency of the 3 watt LED chips, mixed with the harvest boosting power of the 5 watt LED chips.
7. True to spec harvest expectations. When we say our XL750 replaces a 750 HPS, we mean it. In order to be a reputable company, one must not make false claims that their product can’t support. Let’s face it, no LED light that only draws 350 watts is going to replace a 750 watt HPS, period. We make reasonable claims at KIND LED. We have found, through extensive testing and research, that a 40-50% savings in electricity is what you can expect from our lights. Our 750 watt equivalent light draws about 430 watts or 57% of what a 750 watt HPS would typically pull. But that’s just the light!! Add up all the other savings in equipment needed for heat management in a traditional HPS room, and the energy savings are even more remarkable.
8. All functions of the K5 series are run from a convenient remote. We here at KIND LED are still scratching our heads as to how most LED companies think people are able to flip an analog switch or knob to control spectrum or switch between modes on their lights when they are in the middle of a grow and their light(s) are hanging above a huge canopy of delicate plants!!! Our lights are fully controlled from a convenient handheld remote. Control 1 or 100 simultaneously from one small device.
9. Our lights use PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) dimming. Some lights use archaic methods of dimming that only lessen the brightness of the light being emitted, while still pulling the same amount of energy out of the wall. PWM dimming allows the light to only consume as much power as it needs to drive the diodes at their set level of brightness.
10. Sexy, sleek design. Man, there are some ugly LED lights out there. Function over fashion is a must in lighting, but we have both.
LED vs. HPS
These Kind LED grow lights use only about half the electricity as HPS lights, and produce much more yield per watt. Many studies have even show an increase in oil production and quality, closer inter-nodal spacing, and denser fruits and flowers. Also, because these Kind LED grow lights produce less heat, they do not need to be air-cooled like HPS lights, therefore eliminating the need for additional fans, which also makes them run quieter. Kind LED lights run cool, so cool in fact that no additional temperature control equipment is needed besides the internal circulation fans. Lower light temperatures lead to a much more easily maintained ideal grow environment in which your plants would thrive. Because the individual diodes of a Kind LED light are set to a specific color and in a specific proportion, we are able to emit the exact spectrum that a developing plant would need to thrive, with little to no waste. The 12 band complete spectrum is designed to perfectly match the growth needs of your plants. Kind LED Growers will be able to simplify their grow rooms, save on electrical consumption, keep their rooms cooler, and perhaps most importantly, experience a marked increase in the quality of their fruits, flowers, and vegetables.
Kind LED Grow Light Bulbs vs. other similar LED companies
These K5 Kind LED lights will match or outperform any other similar 5 watt setup that is seen often throughout the web, regardless of price or claims. Kind LED Grow Lights are truly one of a KIND. A single Kind K5 Series LED Grow Light Eliminates the need for ALL of the following:
- Costly Metal Halide (MH) Vegetation Lighting
- Heat Producing High-Pressure Sodium (HPS) Flowering Lighting
- Expensive Ballasts
- Noisy Inline Fans Used to Cool Traditional "Hot Running" HID Lighting
- Water Chillers to Cool Down Boiling Reservoir Temperatures
- Ducting & Extra Timers
KIND LED Grow Lights is the industry leader in full-spectrum LED grow lights. KIND LED consulted with hundreds of professional hydroponic and soil growers to rigorously research and develop our cutting-edge LED technology that has since revolutionized the indoor growing industry. For four consecutive years KIND LED has been awarded the STASH Award for Gear of the Year. KIND LED Grow Lights offer features like a proprietary intensified 12-band spectrum, including infrared and Ultraviolet diodes designed for both Vegetative and Flowering stages of growth, internal timers, secondary optical lenses, and a customizable spectrum. The KIND LED gives control back to the grower while increasing harvest quality and reducing energy costs by 40%. Grow Strong with KIND LED.
KIND Grows "Kind" Grows
- Spectrum: Customizable/Adjustable 12 Band
- Diodes: 208 (3w, 5w, UV, IR)
- Max Wattage: 430w (±5%)
- HID Wattage Equivalent: 750w
- Input Voltage: 100-240V AC Power Input
- Output Voltage: UL Stnd. < 76V DC
- Amperage: 3.58A @ 120V / 1.8A @ 240V
- Power Factor: .99
- Lifetime: >50,000 Hours
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Dimensions: 23”L x 17“W x 3.5”H
- RMH (Recommended Mounting Height Above Canopy): 36"
- Footprint (RMH): 4' x 4'
- PPFD Peak (RMH): 458
- Certifications: UL Listed, CE, ROHS
Free Fast US Delivery
For Orders Over 99$
Free, Fast Local Shipping
All continental US orders over $99 qualify for free shipping.
We understand the importance of privacy to many of our customers. All orders placed on Growbuds are shipped in plain boxes without explicit identifying marks.
Between 1 and 5 business days, depending on your location.
For up to 90 days, depending on the brand.
Please refer to our Shipping & Returns policy page for more detailed information.
Our experienced commercial team has helped supply hundreds of indoor, outdoor and commercial greenhouses projects in Canada and the United States.
Looking to get a quick quote? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1-877-900-2632 option 2 to talk with a Growbuds sales representative. Otherwise please fill out the quick form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
United States Headquarters
2915 Ogletown Road
Newark, DE 19713, United States
295 Cure-Labelle Boulevard,
Laval, QC H7L 2Z9, Canada
Toll Free: 1-877-900-2632
Hours: 9AM - 5:00PM EST
You may be wondering why you should buy your grow lights from us, instead of other available authorized dealers. Read on for the answers to all your burning questions.
10 Reasons To Trust Growbuds With Your Business
We are here to help and want the best for you. Use our live chat, email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-900-2632 during business hours. We are always here for you.
Full Warranties and Generous Return Policies
We only carry top American brands that back their products with full warranties and return policies of up to 90 days, depending on the brand.
Earn Growbuds Points
Earn points on all your purchase and save big on your next purchases. You'll earn 4 "Nugs" for every dollar your spend. You can then use your "Nugs" to save on your next grow room upgrades. Get started by creating a free account today.
We want you to be absolutely secure that you're getting the best price with us, so we will not only match a lower price you find online before purchase, but will even refund you the difference up to a month after purchase.
Discreet Insured Shipping
All orders ship via FedEx, UPS, and USPS, or a reputable freight company and the shipment is always insured, so you do not have to worry about a lost or damaged package. You also don't need to worry about prying eyes: all orders ship discreetly.
For up to 90 days, please refer to our Shipping & Returns policy page for more information.
On orders over $99 to the lower 48 states.
No Sales Tax Anywhere
Except for MI, and CA for some brands.
We only carry American brands whose lights and other products have been extensively tested by real growers and processors. 100% US warranty on all products.
Safe & Secure Systems
In place for every payment transaction.