The ILUMINAR iL1c 330W LED delivers a tuned Full Spectrum for sensitive plants and low wattage requirements, in a sleek, single-bar design.
Download Technical & Physical Specifications sheets.
The "c" stands for clones. If you need lower watts in order to support cloning, opt for the iL1c. The iL1 and iL1c LEDs are ideal for a greenhouse environment, when LED supplemental light is needed but not the complete coverage that an HPS fixture would offer. The slim design is made to fit right under a support beam in order to add lighting without creating a shadow footprint in your greenhouse. The low shadow profile design of the iL1 and iL1c LED allows it to perform with a minimal shadow footprint making it the ultimate choice in greenhouses as well as advanced contiguous Light Deprivation Greenhouses. The iL1 and iL1c use a unique offset, extended-linear thermal heat management system to run cool and deliver a full spectrum array of LEDs which means that this fixture can be used during every stage of your growth.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Emitter Type: LED Diodes (various spectrums available)
- PPF : 858 umol/s
Power : 330w
- Efficacy : 2,6 umol/s
Weight: 18.3 lbs
- Spectrum Tuned: Full Spectrum Growth / Customized Spectrum
- Rated Mains Voltage: Smart Sensing™ 120V - 277V
- Dimming: 0-10V Controllable
- Mounting Height: >18” to top of Canopy
- Emitter Cooling: Passive Thermal Management
- Waterproof Rating: IP65 for Damp Locations
- LED Lifespan (90% of Life): 54,000+ Operational Hours
- Dimensions: 39.38" x 5.1" x 7.9" (L x W x H)
Hash Light Controller & Environmental Sensor
Securely control your grow room from your smartphone using the new HASH Controller . The HASH Controller allows you to monitor and view in real time the VPD, temperature, CO2, PAR, humidity, and more throughout the growth cycle. Retrieve that information at the touch of a button from your smartphone or device. Control LED, CMH, HPS, MH, and T5s.
Wifi-connected Environmental Sensor connects directly to and works with the Iluminar HASH Lighting Controller to deliver real-time data logging directly to a smartphone or device, no PC is required. Control and view various points of data from an unlimited number of devices with additional Relay Power Cords. Expand to multiple facilities, rooms, and zones with additional environmental sensors. Connect the Iluminar Hash Lighting Controller for high accuracy monitoring and full control of connected devices.
When using the HASH Controller alongside the ILUMINAR Environment Sensor, you can...
- Link to an unlimited amount of Environmental Sensors
- Easy to Use: Add a new sensor in seconds
- Backed by the Iluminar 1 year warranty
- Control HPS, MH, CMH, T5, & LED fixtures all on one channel
- Analyze & view real-time data logging information right on your phone
- Data secured by military-grade web protocols with high-security encryption
- Contol an unlimited amount of rooms from one application
- Communicates directly with the industry's most popular brands
iL1 LED Daisy Chain
If you’re planning on utilizing several LEDs in your room or facility, one of the many benefits of the ILUMINAR LED horticultural lights is that you can “daisy chain” one fixture to another to save space and use only one outlet to run several lamps thus minimizing the amount of cords used in your space.