Hanna Instruments DiST 1 TDS Tester
The waterproof DiST 1 features a large multi-level LCD which displays both TDS and temperature readings simultaneously. An exposed temperature sensor allows for rapid automatic temperature compensated TDS/PPM measurements. Temperature can be set to display in ? or ?. The LCD screen has stability and calibration tag indicators. The battery percent level is displayed at start up alerting the user to the remaining battery power that is available. TDS readings are performed by an amperometric graphite electrode that resists oxidation, providing better repeatability in measurements. The use of graphite also reduces the polarization effect common with amperometric testers that use two stainless steel pins. Calibration is performed by pressing the dedicated calibration button. Once in calibration mode submerge the probe in 1382 ppm calibration standard. When the standard value is recognized and stability reached, the meter will automatically accept and store the calibration value.
- Slim, Ergonomic Design– With rounded edges and a case that is only 17 mm (0.7”) thick, the HI98301 is thin and fits comfortably in the hand or pocket
- Large Multi-level LCD– The LCD is 29 mm (1.125”) x 20 mm (0.81”) allowing the user to easily read both the TDS and temperature simultaneously
- Two-button Operation– One for ON/OFF, the other for calibration
- Exposed Temperature Sensor– Exposed temperature sensor allows for quick automatic temperature Compensated measurements. Temperature can be displayed in either C or F
- Graphite Sensor– Reduces polarization effects and does not oxidize resulting in a reliable and accurate reading
- Automatic Calibration– Automatic calibration at 1382 ppm (mg/L) with a single push of a button
- Stability Indicator– A clock tag stability indicator will disappear to alert the user when the reading is stable
- Automatic Shut-off– User-selectable time until meter shuts off to conserve battery life. Options are 8 min, 60 min or disabled
- Low Battery Indicator– Low battery indicator that is displayed when less than 10% battery life is remaining
- Battery % Level at Startup– At start-up, all the LCD segments are displayed for 1 second, then the percent indication of the remaining battery life is displayed
HI98301 is supplied with protective cap, 1382 ppm calibration solution sachet (4), CR2032 battery, instrument quality certificate and instructional manual.
|TDS Range||0 to 2000 ppm (mg/L)|
|TDS Resolution||1 ppm (mg/L)|
|TDS Accuracy||±2% F.S.|
|Temperature Range||0.0 to 50.0°C / 32.0 to 122.0°F|
|Temperature Resolution||0.1°C / 0.1°F|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.5°C /±1°F|
|Temperature Compensation||automatic from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|TDS Conversion Factor||0.5|
|Battery Type/Life||CR2032 3V Li-Ion (1 pc.) / approximately 250 hours|
|Auto-off||after 8 minutes, 60 minutes, disabled|
|Environment||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%|
|Dimensions||160 x 40 x 17 mm (6.3 x 1.6 x 0.7“)|
|Weight||68 g (2.4 oz.) without battery|
Free Fast US Delivery
For Orders Over 99$
Free, Fast Local Shipping
All continental US orders over $99 qualify for free shipping.
We understand the importance of privacy to many of our customers. All orders placed on Growbuds are shipped in plain boxes without explicit identifying marks.
Between 1 and 5 business days, depending on your location.
For up to 90 days, depending on the brand.
Please refer to our Shipping & Returns policy page for more detailed information.
Our experienced commercial team has helped supply hundreds of indoor, outdoor and commercial greenhouses projects in Canada and the United States.
Looking to get a quick quote? Contact us at email@example.com or call at 1-877-900-2632 option 2 to talk with a Growbuds sales representative. Otherwise please fill out the quick form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
United States Headquarters
2915 Ogletown Road
Newark, DE 19713, United States
295 Cure-Labelle Boulevard,
Laval, QC H7L 2Z9, Canada
Toll Free: 1-877-900-2632
Hours: 9AM - 5:00PM EST
You may be wondering why you should buy your grow lights from us, instead of other available authorized dealers. Read on for the answers to all your burning questions.
10 Reasons To Trust Growbuds With Your Business
We are here to help and want the best for you. Use our live chat, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-900-2632 during business hours. We are always here for you.
Full Warranties and Generous Return Policies
We only carry top American brands that back their products with full warranties and return policies of up to 90 days, depending on the brand.
Earn Growbuds Points
Earn points on all your purchase and save big on your next purchases. You'll earn 4 "Nugs" for every dollar your spend. You can then use your "Nugs" to save on your next grow room upgrades. Get started by creating a free account today.
We want you to be absolutely secure that you're getting the best price with us, so we will not only match a lower price you find online before purchase, but will even refund you the difference up to a month after purchase.
Discreet Insured Shipping
All orders ship via FedEx, UPS, and USPS, or a reputable freight company and the shipment is always insured, so you do not have to worry about a lost or damaged package. You also don't need to worry about prying eyes: all orders ship discreetly.
For up to 90 days, please refer to our Shipping & Returns policy page for more information.
On orders over $99 to the lower 48 states.
No Sales Tax Anywhere
Except for MI, and CA for some brands.
We only carry American brands whose lights and other products have been extensively tested by real growers and processors. 100% US warranty on all products.
Safe & Secure Systems
In place for every payment transaction.