The PanthrX Mini is a full-spectrum 320 Watt LED grow light specifically designed for indoor use to replace 600W bulbs (MH/HPS). Use two of these lights in a 4' x 4' to 5' x 5' area for flower.
The key benefit of the PanthrX Mini LED grow light is its remarkable ability to mimic natural sunlight by emitting a full spectrum of white light. By using LED Light with full spectrum, which appears as white light, it induces your plants to undergo natural photorespiration. While that will force them to work harder, it also leads to more efficient nutrient intake. You end up with sturdier plants, healthier growth, and increased yields.
- 300W draw at the wall
- Light output: 800 PPF
- Full spectrum white light
- High-efficiency output, up to 2.5 umol/J
- Long-life, low maintenance system 54,000-hour life @ LM70
- ETL certified for commercial production
- Easy Installation and eco-friendly
- Integrated 120-277 system, no external transformers or drivers required
- Extra efficient heat sinks to maintain a lower overall ambient temperature
- Designed for Indoor use only
Wattage draw: 320 watts
HID equivalent: 600 watts
LEDs: Custom-designed; 54,000 hours @ L70
Spectrum: Full-spectrum white w/ 660nm red (in a single diode)
PPF: 800 umol/s
PPF/Watt: 2.5 umol/J
Beam Angle: 120°
Dimming: 0-10V dimming
- Vegetative footprint: 3' x 5' to 3.5' x 6'
- Flowering footprint: 2' x 4' to 2.5’ x 5'
Hanging height: 18"-24"
Dimensions: 30.5” L x 13” W x 3” H
Operating temperature: -4°F to 104°F (-20°C to 40°C)
Operating/input voltage: Autosensing 120-277V AC
Product weight: 15.4 lbs
Additional details: ETL certified; IP40 Rated; CE certified; RoHS compliant; Conforms to UL1598 for Dry/Damp Location
Recommended for: Home grows, commercial grows
Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 years