These highly reliable CO2 generators feature powder-coated steel enclosures that resist moisture, rust and discoloration, providing years of trouble-free operation. They are very safe and easy to operate. The built-in solid-state electronic ignition module creates a spark to light the burners. The units are also equipped with a safety tip over feature that shuts off the gas source if the unit is tipped or falls over. Autopilot generators are available in both propane and natural gas models, along with high-altitude versions in all sizes.
All models are equipped with:
- Precision manufactured brass burners
- Solid-state electronic ignition module—no pilot light necessary
- TIP OVER switch shuts off gas source if the unit falls or tips over
- SHUT DOWN warning with LED error indicator lights
Three sizes available—4-burner, 8-burner, and 10-burner (adjustable: 2-, 5-, 7-, or 10-burner option)
- 4-Burner: Spaces 14' x 14' and smaller
- 8-Burner: Spaces 28' x 28' and smaller
- 10-Burner: Spaces 35' x 35' and smaller
Autopilot CO2 generators are perfectly paired with our line of Autopilot environmental controllers.
NOTE: These generators require unrestricted airflow through the bottom and must be mounted by hanging/suspending.
US Delivery over 99$
Free, Fast Local Shipping
All continental US orders over $99 qualify for free shipping.
We understand the importance of privacy to many of our customers. All orders placed on Growbuds are shipped in plain boxes without explicit identifying marks.
Between 1 and 5 business days, depending on your location.
For up to 90 days, depending on the brand.
Please refer to our Shipping & Returns policy page for more detailed information.