CenturionPro Original Wet & Dry Trimmer
Updated for 2020! Each CenturionPro Trimmer now comes with 2 Hydrid tumblers that can be used for both Wet and Dry trimming.
The CenturionPro Original is the machine that started it all and capable of processing 18-22 lbs per hour dry, 90-110 lbs per hour wet.
Earning the 2012 Stash Award Winner, the CenturionPro Original is capable of replacing the workload of 20 people completely eliminating the need for hand trimming without sacrificing quality.
Whether you trim wet or dry, the optional Quantanium (Non-Stick) or Electropolish tumblers allows you to choose your trimming method so production is always a priority.
Centurion Pro Original Features
- DURABILITY - The Original Pro & Silver Bullet are made entirely of Anodized Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
- HARDENED STEEL, 11 BLADE CUTTING REEL - Both the Original Pro and Silver Bullet feature a Toro hardened steel cutting reel featuring 11 high quality blades, double what the competition offers.
- RUGGED, STAINLESS STEEL TUMBLER - The tumblers on the Original and Silver Bullet are constructed out of a rugged, 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel, not aluminum. These machines will out produce any other marijuana trimming machines on the market with their high capacity tumblers that measure 30” in length and 6.5” in diameter.
- 40% GREATER TRICHOME PRESERVATION - The Quantanium Non-Stick Tumbler is designed to delicately handle flowers.
- MORE CUTTING POWER - The Original & Silver Bullet can do a whopping, 37,500 cuts per minute while running completely on a 120v power source. These bud trimmers both come with a 3hp leaf collector that produces 2750 CFM of pure suction power.
- HIGH PROCESSING CAPACITY - Replace up to 25 human trimmers without sacrificing quality. The Original Pro & Silver Bullet can trim up to 18-22lbs/hr dry and 90-110lbs/hr wet.
- EXTRA LARGE HOPPER - All machines come standard with the largest hoppers in the industry for the purpose of making consistent feeding of the machine easier.
- FINELY TUNED DIVERTER - Centurion is devoted to protecting your precious product with the design of our machines.
- TRIPLE BAG SYSTEM – The triple bag system is designed for cleanliness, as well as trim and kief collection so you don’t waste any of your precious product for further use.
What's Included in the Centurion Pro Original
- CenturionPro Original
- Leaf collector
- Both Wet & Dry Tumblers
OPERATE BEST WHEN TUMBLER DRUM IS FILLED TO ABOUT 50%-60% CAPACITY
Centurion Pro Original Product Documents
Centurion Pro Original Specifications
|Input Voltage||7A * 115V NA|
|Dimensions||30" x 13" x 26"|
|Cuts Per Minute||37,500+|
CenturionPro Original Dust Collector
|Input Voltage||15A - 220V NA|
|Dimensions||20" x 20" x 18.5"|
|Airflow Capacity||2750 CFMWarranty|
Centurion Pro Original Warranty
CenturionPro offers a 10 year warranty. This warranty does not cover operator error or abuse. All sales final.
Delivery over $149
Free, Fast Local Shipping
All continental US orders over $99 qualify for free shipping.
We understand the importance of privacy to many of our customers. All orders placed on Growbuds are shipped in plain boxes without explicit identifying marks.
Between 1 and 5 business days, depending on your location.
For up to 90 days, depending on the brand.
Please refer to our Shipping & Returns policy page for more detailed information.
CenturionPro GC1 Bucker Hemp Debudder & Bucking Machine , Arrives In 1 - 5 days With Free FedEx Expedited Shipping
PURPL Pro Scientific Highly Accurate Potency Measurement System , Turn Your Mobile Phone into a State-of-The-Art Potency Measurement System
Our experienced commercial team has helped supply hundreds of indoor, outdoor and commercial greenhouses projects in Canada and the United States.
Looking to get a quick quote? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1-877-900-2632 option 2 to talk with a Growbuds sales representative. Otherwise please fill out the quick form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
United States Headquarters
2915 Ogletown Road
Newark, DE 19713, United States
295 Cure-Labelle Boulevard,
Laval, QC H7L 2Z9, Canada
Toll Free: 1-877-900-2632
Hours: 9AM - 5:00PM EST
You may be wondering why you should buy your grow lights from us, instead of other available authorized dealers. Read on for the answers to all your burning questions.
10 Reasons To Trust Growbuds With Your Business
We are here to help and want the best for you. Use our live chat, email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-900-2632 during business hours. We are always here for you.
Full Warranties and Generous Return Policies
We only carry top American brands that back their products with full warranties and return policies of up to 90 days, depending on the brand.
Earn Growbuds Points
Earn points on all your purchase and save big on your next purchases. You'll earn 4 "Nugs" for every dollar your spend. You can then use your "Nugs" to save on your next grow room upgrades. Get started by creating a free account today.
We want you to be absolutely secure that you're getting the best price with us, so we will not only match a lower price you find online before purchase, but will even refund you the difference up to a month after purchase.
Discreet Insured Shipping
All orders ship via FedEx, UPS, and USPS, or a reputable freight company and the shipment is always insured, so you do not have to worry about a lost or damaged package. You also don't need to worry about prying eyes: all orders ship discreetly.
For up to 90 days, please refer to our Shipping & Returns policy page for more information.
On orders over $99 to the lower 48 states.
No Sales Tax Anywhere
Except for MI, and CA for some brands.
We only carry American brands whose lights and other products have been extensively tested by real growers and processors. 100% US warranty on all products.
Safe & Secure Systems
In place for every payment transaction.