Airganics Airnugz 1200
Airganics Airnugz 1200
Airganics is one of the industries leading air purification and odor neutralization companies. Airganics is known for its powerful filtration solutions for greenhouse odor control.
The vertical design and the powerful motor make the AIRNUGZ 1200 the solution for a wide range of greenhouse. Airganics is known for its powerful filtration solutions for greenhouse odor control. Their full line of AIRNUGZ, featuring their proprietary DUAC Filter, is designed to eliminate odors from plants, fertilizers, mold, scents, food or any organic smell. Whatever size your operation may be, they have a design solution for you!
Each model is equipped with an hour meter and pressure indicator. We recommend that DUAC filters are replaced every 4-6 months. The time may vary depending on the humidity and amount of debris in the air.
Airnugz 1200 Specs
- 115V 60hz
- DUAC Filter
- Carbon Filter and Prefilter
- Two speed adjustment, delivers 600-1200 CFM
- No installation necessary
- Turnkey system, plug and filter
The AirNugz 1200 is a mid size powerful yet portable filtration system engineered for critical air filtration and odor neutralization. By combining true DUAC filtration (Dual Activation) with our “Duac-Pure” three stage odor
controlling filter, the Airganics AirNugz is the most efficient filtration system in its class.
The AirNugz 1200 is used in a variety of applications ranging from odor and fume removal, air purifying, food processing and laboratory cross contamination prevention and containment of airborne pathogen for medical and
Virtually indestructible: The heavy duty roto molded box is leak proof and virtually indestructible.
- 16” x 16” x 3” Fill-Pure DUAC Honeycomb Filter (5 lbs of dual activated media)
- 16” x 16” x 1” Fill-Pure Tri-Tek PreFilter
- 16” x 16” x 1/2” Fill-Pure MERV Filter
The AirNugz 1200 vertical design keep the foot print small and delivers up to 1200 CFM of air flow. Ideal for medium size greenhouses or for moving up and down stairs.
Utilizes standard “Lay flat” or flex ducting:
12” intake to 10” exhaust vacuum ports allows for maximum airflow with little restriction. Ducting can be used to exhaust filtered air outside or to bring in fresh air from outside.
• Small footprint with big power
• Two speed adjustment, delivers 600-1200 CFM
• The tri-gasket filter sealing flange assures leak proof operation
• Three stage filtration through DUAC Honeycomb Filter,
Tri Tek and MERV dust filters with 27 lbs of dual activated media
• Easy filter change with top intake door
• Perfect for medium size space or floor space
at a premium
• “Hand truck” configuration allows for easy transportation
up and down stairs
• 12 to 10 inch vacuum ports allows for maximum airflow
• Available in a variety of power sources (115V-230V 50/60Hz)
• No installation necessary. Turnkey system. Plug and filter!!!
• Removes any organically generated odor via the DUAC
• Exhaust clean odorless air after filtration
• Increase airflow in greenhouses
• Renew fresh clean air supply
• Portable and easily movable and transportable
• Two speed switch permits user to adjust the air exchange rate
• Prevents cross contamination by odor
• Restore outside air quality inside any close space
• Air purification for food processing facilities grow area and laboratories
Free Fast US Delivery
For Orders Over 99$
Free, Fast Local Shipping
All continental US orders over $99 qualify for free shipping.
We understand the importance of privacy to many of our customers. All orders placed on Growbuds are shipped in plain boxes without explicit identifying marks.
Between 1 and 5 business days, depending on your location.
For up to 90 days, depending on the brand.
Please refer to our Shipping & Returns policy page for more detailed information.
Our experienced commercial team has helped supply hundreds of indoor, outdoor and commercial greenhouses projects in Canada and the United States.
Looking to get a quick quote? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1-877-900-2632 option 2 to talk with a Growbuds sales representative. Otherwise please fill out the quick form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
United States Headquarters
2915 Ogletown Road
Newark, DE 19713, United States
295 Cure-Labelle Boulevard,
Laval, QC H7L 2Z9, Canada
Toll Free: 1-877-900-2632
Hours: 9AM - 5:00PM EST
You may be wondering why you should buy your grow lights from us, instead of other available authorized dealers. Read on for the answers to all your burning questions.
10 Reasons To Trust Growbuds With Your Business
We are here to help and want the best for you. Use our live chat, email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-900-2632 during business hours. We are always here for you.
Full Warranties and Generous Return Policies
We only carry top American brands that back their products with full warranties and return policies of up to 90 days, depending on the brand.
Earn Growbuds Points
Earn points on all your purchase and save big on your next purchases. You'll earn 4 "Nugs" for every dollar your spend. You can then use your "Nugs" to save on your next grow room upgrades. Get started by creating a free account today.
We want you to be absolutely secure that you're getting the best price with us, so we will not only match a lower price you find online before purchase, but will even refund you the difference up to a month after purchase.
Discreet Insured Shipping
All orders ship via FedEx, UPS, and USPS, or a reputable freight company and the shipment is always insured, so you do not have to worry about a lost or damaged package. You also don't need to worry about prying eyes: all orders ship discreetly.
For up to 90 days, please refer to our Shipping & Returns policy page for more information.
On orders over $99 to the lower 48 states.
No Sales Tax Anywhere
Except for MI, and CA for some brands.
We only carry American brands whose lights and other products have been extensively tested by real growers and processors. 100% US warranty on all products.
Safe & Secure Systems
In place for every payment transaction.