AC Infinity Cloudline S10 Inline Fan
This package includes: AC Infinity Cloudline S10 Inline Fan, AC Infinity 10-Inch Carbon Filter, and AC Infinity Flexible 10-Inch Aluminum Ducting.
AC Infinity Cloudline S10 Inline Fan
- Designed to ventilate hydroponic grow rooms, transfer heating/cooling, circulate air, cool AV closets, exhaust odors.
- Features an 8-speed manual controller utilizing PWM. See T-Series for temperature and humidity controls.
- Mixed flow design combined with a PWM-controlled EC motor for a truly quiet and energy efficient performance.
- Kit also includes corded AC power plug, installation manual, and all necessary mounting hardware.
- Duct Size: 10” | Dimensions: 11.3 x 15.1 x 12.2 in. | Airflow: 1201 CFM | Noise: 48 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
A smart inline duct fan designed to quietly ventilate hydroponic grow rooms, boost heating/cooling to rooms, circulate fresh air, exhaust projects, and cool AV closets. Features an inline speed controller utilizing PWM-technology. Contains a mixed-flow design and an EC-motor for a quiet and high static-pressure performance. The motor box containing the fan’s impeller and blades can be detached from the mounted frame for easy cleaning and maintenance. Complete kit includes one duct fan unit, one corded speed controller, installation manual, and all necessary mounting hardware.
PRECISE SPEED CONTROLLER
The inline speed controller enables you to set the duct fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels for various environments. Unlike common AC-powered duct fans that suppresses voltage to control fan speeds, this duct fan features an EC-motor that is precisely controlled using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation). This technology enables the fan's motor to be able to run smoothly at extremely low RPM speeds without generating motor noises and heat as seen on variable voltage controllers. Eight speed options are available with power on/off switch. Due to its backup memory capability, the fan can be triggered to run at customizable speeds when given power. This S10 model can be connected to the smart controller of the CLOUDLINE T10 to share the same programming.
QUIET AND ENERGY EFFICIENT DESIGN
The inline fan features a mixed flow design using a stator blade and dual hydrodynamic wind circles. This gives it a high static pressure rating, enabling it to deliver airflow even in applications where air movement is being restricted. The motor houses dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours which allows the duct fan unit to be mounted in any direction. The unit is IP44 rated to be highly resistant to dust and liquids, and performs well even in harsh environments.
This quiet duct fan system is popular in a variety of applications including cooling AV equipment rooms, closets, racks, and cabinets. Due to its low noise and advanced control features, it’s also used in various air circulation and ventilation projects including hydroponic grow rooms and tents, exhausting bathrooms and attics, and other installations.
AC Infinity, Duct Carbon Filter, Australian Charcoal, 10-Inch
- Designed to eliminate odors and chemicals for grow tents and hydroponics room.
- Features premium-grade Australian charcoal with higher adsorption and longer life rating.
- Contains heavy-duty aluminum flanges, galvanized steel meshing, and clothed pre-filter.
- Enables maximum airflow passthrough for both intake and exhaust configurations.
- Duct Opening: 10” | Length: 24" | Airflow Rating: 1249 CFM | Carbon: Australian RC412 at 1200+ IAV | Thickness: 38mm
AC Infinity Flexible 10-Inch Aluminum Ducting
- Designed for ventilation applications including HVAC, dryer, grow rooms and tents.
- Four-layer design makes it more durable and resistant to leaks, tears, and cuts.
- Steel-wire spiral structure is flexible and easy-to-install in hard to reach places.
- Constructed of aluminum and thermoplastic; tube can be shortened for various applications.
- Ducting Size: 10” | Length: 8 feet | Includes two stainless steel 10" duct clamps
Free Fast US Delivery
For Orders Over 99$
Free, Fast Local Shipping
All continental US orders over $99 qualify for free shipping.
We understand the importance of privacy to many of our customers. All orders placed on Growbuds are shipped in plain boxes without explicit identifying marks.
Between 1 and 5 business days, depending on your location.
For up to 90 days, depending on the brand.
Please refer to our Shipping & Returns policy page for more detailed information.
Our experienced commercial team has helped supply hundreds of indoor, outdoor and commercial greenhouses projects in Canada and the United States.
Looking to get a quick quote? Contact us at email@example.com or call at 1-877-900-2632 option 2 to talk with a Growbuds sales representative. Otherwise please fill out the quick form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
United States Headquarters
2915 Ogletown Road
Newark, DE 19713, United States
295 Cure-Labelle Boulevard,
Laval, QC H7L 2Z9, Canada
Toll Free: 1-877-900-2632
Hours: 9AM - 5:00PM EST
You may be wondering why you should buy your grow lights from us, instead of other available authorized dealers. Read on for the answers to all your burning questions.
10 Reasons To Trust Growbuds With Your Business
We are here to help and want the best for you. Use our live chat, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-900-2632 during business hours. We are always here for you.
Full Warranties and Generous Return Policies
We only carry top American brands that back their products with full warranties and return policies of up to 90 days, depending on the brand.
Earn Growbuds Points
Earn points on all your purchase and save big on your next purchases. You'll earn 4 "Nugs" for every dollar your spend. You can then use your "Nugs" to save on your next grow room upgrades. Get started by creating a free account today.
We want you to be absolutely secure that you're getting the best price with us, so we will not only match a lower price you find online before purchase, but will even refund you the difference up to a month after purchase.
Discreet Insured Shipping
All orders ship via FedEx, UPS, and USPS, or a reputable freight company and the shipment is always insured, so you do not have to worry about a lost or damaged package. You also don't need to worry about prying eyes: all orders ship discreetly.
For up to 90 days, please refer to our Shipping & Returns policy page for more information.
On orders over $99 to the lower 48 states.
No Sales Tax Anywhere
Except for MI, and CA for some brands.
We only carry American brands whose lights and other products have been extensively tested by real growers and processors. 100% US warranty on all products.
Safe & Secure Systems
In place for every payment transaction.